Enclosure By Design - Marine Grade Fabrics Commonly Used
- Sunbrella: 100% solution dyed acrylic "canvas". Indoor or outdoor Acrylic Canvas is Soil/Stain/Fade/Mildew Resistant and water repellent with a 3 year warranty from date of purchase. Highly Stable, this Fabric comes in a variety of styles solids, stripes, textures and jacquards.
- Stamoid: A thin vinyl coating both sides in a variety of colors and weights, stamoid is guaranteed to withstand climates from the hottest to the coldest to the wettest. Long lasting, flexible and durable.
- Sun Sure Plus: 76% Shade Factor. An open weave vinyl coated polyester (Lets light and air through but blocks rain somewhat. Enables you to see out but not in.)
- Textoline: 88-90% Shade Factor.
- No-Seeum Mosquito Netting: 72" wide, Light gray, super fine.
- Fiberglass Insect Screening: 18 x 14 Mesh
- Polyester Screening
- Acrylic Woven Screening (see below)
- UV Treated 20-30 or 40 ga. clear plastic vinyl
- WeatherMax 80: Outperforms Acrylic: *Dimensional Stability - No unsightly sagging, 2X Strength, 2X Tear Resistance, 6X Abrasion Resistance, 67% Higher Water Resistance. HydroMax Finish: Breathable, Mildew Resistant, No Cold Weather Cracking. 5-year Color Rentention.
Please inquire as to many more possibilities that suit your needs.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
Click on any image to view it full size in it's own window